Thursday 7 February 2013

2. Beauty // Cheeky Purchases.

I've had a really nice day today. I got up early and went down to Caffe Nero to catch up on some studying and then met a friend for coffee and shopping which was lush, although my bank balance doesn't agree.



I, naughtily, bought a new peplum top from Dorothy Perkins which was only £3.75 in the sale with my student discount card! I also got some gorgeous silver sequinned pumps from Littlewoods, which arrived in the post today, along with some new animal print leggins. I even treated myself to some Aussie deep conditioning treatments as my hair is really brittle at the moment.

Note to self: BOOK HAIRCUT!

Tomorrow I'm getting some weekend lashes put in professionally as well as a free make-up tutorial from Benefit, so I'm really looking forwards to that. I'm out for a few drinks on Saturday night so hopefully I'll pick up some tips from my tutorial tomorrow!
I will post a pic of the lash inserts and the make-up tomorrow :-) Bye guys! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment