Friday 21 June 2013

39. Fashion // Workwear Wishlist

Those of you who follow me on Twitter may have seen that today I got a new job! My first ever full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, salaried job. I am ridiculously excited. Not only for the prospect of work and money and new challenges, but... new clothes. I've compiled a wishlist for the clothes and accessories that I'd love to have for my new job and they're all from high-street stores (win!)
These gorgeous diamante-studded pumps are from New Look and cost only £19.99. I think they'd look great with a pair of black jeans and a nice shirt.


I fell in love with this blue damask printed skirt from Dorothy Perkins the moment I saw it. It's lovely and summery and would look great with a black or white vest and a blazer. Plus, it's only £20!


I spotted this long-line waterfall blazer on the New Look website (for only £24.99) and loved it immediately. I'm a big fan of pastel pink and I think this blazer could be used to make a casual outfit look a little more formal.


This beautiful rich, reddish-pink dress would be ideal for my new office based job. Dressed up with black tights and heels, it'd look perfect. It's available on the Littlewoods website for £60.


In my opinion, Accessorize have the best selection of bags and purses available on the high-street. I like this monochrome bag as it screams sophistication and professionalism and - to sweeten the deal - it's only £35.

What do you think of the items I've picked out?
Would you buy any of them?

Love,
Becci xox

No comments:

Post a Comment