Monday 1 July 2013

44. Wishlist // Study Space

What with blogging and my degree, I often need my own little office space. I've got so used to writing essays whilst sat in the living room watching Eastenders, or just blogging in bed, but I don't think it's right. It's so lovely to be able to sit down, somewhere peaceful, somewhere tidy and organised, and write. 

When S and I eventually get ourselves a home sorted (hurry up November!) I'm hoping to transform the spare bedroom (as there are a lack of 1-bed flats in our area) into my own study space and here's what I'd love to be in it (beware, it's a rather eclectic mix).

1. Ollie Wise Fabric Bookends, RSPB Online, £16.99
Anybody who knows me, knows that I have a slight (okay, major) obsession with owls. I already have a beautiful, handcarved owl clock which sits on my desk currently, and I thought these gorgeous fabric owl bookends would look lovely on a shelf with all my study books. Cute or what? 

2. Glass Infusion Teapot, Amazon, £5.01
Some people may be thinking 'why has she put a teapot in a study wishlist?' Erm, hello? Who can study or write a blog post without a cup of tea? Not me. This teapot is really quirky and I love the bright red colour too. It would definitely help get me through hours and hours of studying (and it's so cheap, win-win!)

3. We Can Do It! Rosie the Riveter Poster, All Posters, £7.99-£9.99
Everybody loves a good motivational poster to get them through tedious hard-work and this one is perfect for me. I love the strong message that it conveys and the artwork is pretty cool too. I'd hang this just above my desk and use it to push me to keep going.

4. Floral Owls A5 Stitched Notebook, Paperchase, £10
Owls? Again? Yup. I currently write down blog ideas in my everyday diary and, frankly, it looks a mess and I quickly lose track of what I'm meant to be blogging and when. I spotted this adorable owl notebook on Paperchase (oh my God, I love that place) and loved it immediately. It'd be perfect to write down all my ideas, plan future posts and just generally scribble.

I'm sorry that this is such a short post but I had a super busy first day at my new job and all I want to do is get a glass of wine and relax. I'll be blogging my health update on Wednesday! 

Love Becci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment