Thursday 5 September 2013

73. Lifestyle // 21 before 21 Update #3

It's now only 40 days until I turn 21, and two months since I began my 21 before 21 list. The last month has been a busy one, and you can see from my August Round up post here, but I still managed to tick off, or make progress on, a few items on the list - any items which have been completed have been striked-through and any that have changed/had progress made, are in bold - any that I have totally and utterly failed at are in red!

So, let's see how I got on...


Health & Beauty
Lose another 20lbs (or reach a weight at which I'm genuinely happy) - I got started on the Get Fit in 12 Weeks challenge; so far I've only lost 1lb but, hey, slow progress is good progress right...? Right?!
Stop biting my nails 
Give up smoking
Get my hair in good condition

Blogging
Reach 50 followers on Bloglovin & 10,000 page views 
Attend a Bloggers meet-up or event - ticket booked for #MinkMeetUp
Get a proper blog layout

Friends & Family
Arrange my 21st birthday celebrations with friends
Have an amazing time in Amsterdam with S (everything is booked & paid for, roll on October 12th!)
Have enough money saved for a deposit 


 Hobbies
Read and review one new book each week (5/19)
The Boy in The River (9/10), Songs of the Humpback Whale (6/10), Oh Dear Silvia (7/10), The Pianist (8/10), Backstory (8/10)
Watch and review one new film each week (12/19)
Blood Diamond (6/10), Wreck it Ralph (8/10), World War Z (7/10), This is 40 (7/10), Snatch (9/10), Angel's Share (8/10), Attack of the Block (6/10), The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (8/10), Cloud Atlas (5/10), Olympus has Fallen (6/10), Bernie (7/10), Oblivion (6/10)
Cook or bake something new each week (6/19)
Chai & Banana Cake, Oreo Cheesecake, Homemade Nachos, Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies, Cranberry Flapjack, Lemon & Blueberry Cake


Financial
Save £600 towards Amsterdam & flat deposit ~ halfway there!
Do not go overdrawn or miss any card payments or bills~ went overdrawn and missed a payment :'(
Material Matters
Buy a good camera
Treat myself to a Kindle Fire HD
Buy or create one item each week for our new home (9/19) - I'll be doing a little post on this soon :)


The Boring Stuff
Pass theory and practical driving test ~ theory test booked!
Find a job that meets my needs, e.g. hours, income, challenging - YES! FINALLY!
Pass first module (The Arts: Past and Present) with a minimum overall score of 70% (currently on 75%, boom!)

What have you achieved recently?

Do you like to set yourself goals?

Lots of Love,

Becci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment