Monday 27 January 2014

94. Fashion // Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

With February 14th approaching, I couldn't not do a Valentine's Day post. Despite not being a romantic (and definitely not having a romantic boyfriend!) we always do something to celebrate the day.

This year, we're heading to a local Italian for a tasty meal together, and I can't wait. I'm a strong believer that you should tell the person you love that you really do love them every single day, if not several times a day, and not just on Valentine's day. But it's still a lovely opportunity for you to spend some quality time together and it's also a brilliant excuse to get dressed up...



I have metaphorically fallen head over heels for this gorgeous sunflower print tea dress as it reminds me of a dress that I had as a child, and I think it's such a playful and feminine print, perfect for a meal out and could be teamed with a blazer for that smart, office look, or with a denim jacket and sandals for the summer. 

These chunky boots from New Look are also perfect for the current weather. I think they'd go great with the dress as they'd add a bit of edge to an otherwise very feminine outfit, plus - at £27.99 - they're a total steal.

Now, this beautiful watch is slightly completely out of my price range at a whopping £185, but I absolutely love it. I love the braided strap, it's elegant and also very unique and I think it would compliment the dress perfectly as they both have an almost folk-y sense. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a unique watch I really like it!

    MyLushBox | YouTube | Bloglovin

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I think it's gorgeous too and it looks so beautifull handcrafted. xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, esp the watch! Great to see other North East bloggers too :)

    Bethanie x | bethaniejane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete