Thursday 27 March 2014

100. Lifestyle // Payday Wishlist


As I'm trying to pay off my debts this year, I'm toning down my spending and I think that this months payday wishlist reflects that with just a few small yet luxurious dream buys. 

1. First of all, I spotted this gorgeous lion print dress whilst browswing ASOS Curve (one of my favourite pastimes) and, although it's so different to my usual floral dress or patterned skirts with a plain vest style, I really like it. I think it'd look great with a nice waist belt and could be worn with bare legs for a summer feel, or with opaque tights and chunky boots in winter. (£28)

2. I've long been lusting after a soy candle from Northumbrian Candleworks, which is situated less than twenty minutes away from me, but for some reason I've just never got round to purchasing one! I came across this delicious sounding Honeysuckle Jasmine candle on their website and the scent sounds incredible; so fresh, clean and perfect for Spring, plus the candle lasts 30 hours and costs less than a tenner! Bargain. (£9.50 large tin, £5.50 small tin)

3. Heeled boots have also been on my 'must have' list for quite some time too, but I've never found a pair that really stand out. I thought I'd have a look at New Look's wide fit selection as I've got the widest feet imaginable, and I stumbled across these beauties. I feel they'd be perfect for work, with thick, black tights and a skater dress, or even for a night, with some jeans and a nice top - at least they'd be more comfortable than a pair of stilettos, and they're in the sale from £59.99 down to just £30!

4. Lush is so popular with beauty bloggers, yet I haven't purchased anything in years! After reading a couple of reviews about their lip scrubs, I thought I'd have a look for myself and I fell in love with the sound of Mint Julips. Mint, chocolate and vanilla?! What's not to love. I've been suffering from really dry lips recently due to the weather and my poor health, so this would be a lovely - and practical - treat for me. (£5.50/25g)

No comments:

Post a Comment