Sunday 13 April 2014

106. Lifestyle // Sunday Summary

I hope you've all had a wonderful week, enjoying the fleeting sunshine that we've been lucky enough to receive, and making the most of the Easter break. Although I don't get an Easter break as I'm not at school or university any more, I don't work Bank Holiday's so I have a couple of short weeks at work (yay!). I've also got tomorrow off work as I'm visiting family in the Lake District, so next week is just a three day week *dances to celebrate* Anyway, I digress...

This week I'm going to run through what I'm grateful for this week as I think it's a lovely idea and I've got quite a lot to be happy for this week...

1. Spending time with Becca; catching up, having a giggle & making plans
2. Watching The Grand Hotel Budapest. One word to describe it? Quirky.
3. Catching up with family that I haven't seen in a while.
4. Getting started on season four of Breaking Bad & lots of nights in, snuggled up watching it with S.
5. Spending three days in the beautiful Lake District.
6. Feeling healthier & better than I have in a long time.
7. Realising the importance of family & their health.
8. Finishing the fantastic Looking for Alaska - review coming soon!
9. Going two weeks without biting my nails!
10. Long weekends off work.
11. Delicious cocktails at The Dalesman, Sedbergh, Cumbria.
12. Incredible support from my family, friends & followers.
13. Receiving positive news from work.
14. Getting my first taste of Ugandan cuisine


What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment