Tuesday 28 April 2015

185. Lush Brightside Bubble Bar - Summer, in a bath!

Hello lovelies.

I apologise for the overkill of Lush product reviews lately but, seriously, I just can't get enough of them right now. Every time I'm near a Lush shop (which, for the record, is not very often - damn you countryside living) I can't help but pick up a few items to try out.

I spotted this summery bubble bar - Brightside - when I was in the Metrocentre's Lush a few weeks ago, when I went to see the new Cinderella movie with a friend (it was also the trip where I picked up the Toothy Tabs that I reviewed last week), and after a quick sniff I knew it was the one for me.

The smell of oranges is one of my absolute favourites (along with sun cream and bonfires, FYI) so Brightside, with Sicilian mandarin and tangerine essential oils, was right up my street. Lush describes the ingredients as 'uplifting' and I couldn't agree more - I felt so refreshed and energised after my first use.
It's definitely worth mentioning the amazing colours that this bubble bar creates, just look at the photo below - it's awesome! I used about 1/3 of the bar in my bath and it turned the water bright orange with a lovely creamy layer of bubbles. 
I had my second Brightside bath last night and I'm still totally bowled over (mainly by the gorgeous smell) and I'd definitely repurchase - I think this bubble bar is perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment